Who We Are
The Community Child Care Council of Santa Clara County (4Cs) is a non-profit, community-based agency that serves as the community child care link for families and child care professionals who live and work in Santa Clara County, California.
4Cs is proud to provide competent culturally-based services that meet the changing needs of the greater Silicon Valley community supported by agency staff representing multi ethnic and linguistic backgrounds. Moreover, 4C Council has a passion to help underserved families access early care, education and family strengthening services.
At 4C Council We...
Promote access to quality early education for children and parents by:
• Taking the guesswork out of choosing child care through consumer education
• Helping families achieve self sufficiency and stability
• Supporting children to achieve positive outcomes, develop and learn
• Providing low-income working families access to affordable child care
Help new and existing childcare providers start and succeed in their business by:
• Providing ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance quality
• Supporting family, friends and neighbors to provide safe and quality child care
• Promoting the inclusion of ALL children in child care settings
Advocate for equal access to quality early care and education by:
• Helping parents build leadership skills and participate in civic engagement
• Informing the community about child care resources and issues
• Partnering with advocacy groups to improve the lives of children and families in the region by promoting access and quality child care for all