Skip to content

Making a Complaint about Child Care Services

Important Numbers to Know:

  • Community Care Licensing (CCL):

    2580 North First Street, Suite 300
    San Jose, CA 95131
    P. (408) 324.2148 I F.408.324.2160

  • Child Abuse Reporting:

    San Jose Area: (408) 299.2071
    Gilroy/Morgan Hill/San Martin: (408) 683.0601
    Palo Alto Area: (650) 493.1186
    Toll Free (All areas): 1.800.540.4000
    To file a report complete Form SS 8572 "Suspected Child Abuse Report" (available here) Child Abuse Report Form.

Sign up to receive our e-mail newsletter and news alerts from 4C Council