If you need assistance on how to become a licensed family child care provider, 4Cs can help you.
The Community Child Care Council of Santa Clara County (4Cs) is participating is the Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP). The Child Care Initiative Project is a grant funded by the California Department of Education. CCIP is designed to recruit, retain and train Santa Clara County family child care providers.
The Child Care Initiative Project will provide participants:
- On going support become licensed
- Assistance with setting up a family child care business
- Technical assistance and one-on-one consultation
- Pre-licensing home visits
- Free training on infant/toddler care and successful business practices
- Incentives to become licensed or increase their capacity
If you want to know the steps in becoming a licensed family child care provider, please click on the link below to view the Licensing Path document (Page 1 is in English, Page 2 is in Spanish):