Skip to main content

Needing Help Paying for Child Care

To contact one of our Enrollment Coordinators, please enter your information below. An Enrollment Coordinator will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your request. Thank you for your interest!

Please upload your CalWORKs disconcontinuance letter or Notice of Action of CalWORKs discontinuance that you received.
No file selected

You may also fax your CalWORKs Letter of Discontinuance or Notice of Action of CalWORKs Discontinuance to (408) 413-2987.


If you have never received a cash aid grant for yourself and your child(ren), please return to the previous page and complete the CEL application.  click here to get listed on the 4C Centralized Eligibility List (CEL), your first step to becoming eligible for other subsidized child care programs.

You can also contact one of our 4C CEL representatives at 1-408-487-0749.


Click on a logo to learn about our amazing partnerships

© 2019 Community Child Care Council of Santa Clara County, Inc

Powered by Firespring